REVE - The Vision

May 2018 has been a wonderful month for me - Since my last blog, which was almost 4 years ago? 

I've grown and taken time to adjust and readjust my life to the working environment as a young independent woman. I actually worked on a blog earlier this year and it took me nearly two months to write and wrap my mind around - However,  I don't feel I'm ready to release it yet so I'm hoping sometime in the near future. 

The blog I was working on, was a bit too serious so I decided to write on something more light-hearted and fresh, because that's how I feel. I'll start off by saying that God is good - His constant reassurance and grace that keeps us going inspires and motivates me daily. 

I'm so thankful to be alive and well, breathing and living in his goodness. His mercy endures forever. 


So, backtrack to 2013 - the year I left school. It was great being at home and studying. I decided to get a job, which was not part of the plan - (because I wanted to focus more on my music and growing as an artist.) 


I joined my parents at a local church where I served as a Worship Leader for five years. So, I was still actively pursuing my passion. I moved through several jobs in those few years where I encountered many personality types, challenges, mountains and trials but through all of that - I grew more into the person I always wanted to be. 


I currently work for an International Public Relations and Media company and I've grown to love the small group of people that I work with in some weird and wonderful way. I continue to learn and grow. I've learnt the important lesson of surrounding myself with the right people, people that are better than me, that challenge me and are smarter. I've learnt to always be the student and if there's anything I would choose to impart to anyone else - This would be it. 


We can be anything we want to, we can dream high - grow, reset, readjust, restart, refocus as many times as we need to. 

There's no reason why we should just be one thing, and that's why I started REVE. A business venture and project that for me, sums up all the things that I love in one. The vision behind it is much greater and exceeds me. I'm really excited about this new journey in my life and I look forward to sharing it with you. 



I started REVE to encourage others to live well. Through my experience as a Pastors kid and as a little girl trying to find her place in the world, we all fall short sometimes and we lose our sense of direction. If we don't have a clear vision of what we are called to do, and if we don't pursue what we're passionate about, we lose a sense of fulfilment, peace and true happiness, and sadly we die, not having lived the abundant life we were called to live. 

Reve was founded to foster a culture of knowledge, love, purity, health and wealth to encourage others to live well. I am truly and unbelievably grateful for every single person that has contributed to this vision, supported me and is still doing so and I look forward to meeting you all. 


You can visit our media pages by clicking on the links below. 

https://www.facebook.com/reveproducts/
https://www.instagram.com/reveproducts/

x

Comments

Popular Posts